Condensate Treatment Kits
Assure your Oil-Water Separators are performing at their best with the condensate treatment service pack.
- A service indicator shows the time to change the filters before saturation
- Cartridge exchange can be done quickly by removing the separator cap.
In order to assure the optimal separation of oil and water in the condensation stage, you need to assure your Oil-Water Separators are working perfectly. With the condensate treatment service pack, you can easily check when the filters need changing. And, a handy separator cap allows for easy replacement of the cartridge. Three kits are available to match the specific needs of your compressor installation.
- Service kit A: for use during the first service after the installation. For condensate of normal conditions. Includes the oleophilic filter (1x)
- Service kit B: for condensate with increased level of oil. For installation with equal saturation time of all filters. Includes the oleophilic filter (1x) and the activated carbon filter (1x)
- Service kit D: for condensate of normal conditions. Includes the oleophilic filter (2x) and the activated carbon filter (1x)