The Worthington Creyssensac BL - BH - BK industrial pistons are a modular range of pistons with a compact direct drive design offering optimal efficiency and great flexibility.
- Great flexibility thanks to the modular concept
- Oil free units offering top air quality
- Low speed (1400rpm) reduces heat and wear, resulting in greater reliability
- Finned cooling pipes combined with inter- and after-cooler
- Heavy cast iron cylinder and solid ribbed aluminium cylinder heads for greater reliability
- Compact direct drive design with a perfect alignment of motor and compressor for optimal efficiency
- Direct drive means less maintenance
- Stable and big crankcase offers greater stability and effectiveness
- Cast iron flywheel results in a uniform bearing load
- Optimal lubrication through immersion pin combines with a large intake filter
- Optimal user comfort with low noise levels and easy maintenance
- High-performance stainless steel compressor valves with minimum pressure drops
The BL - BH - BK range of industrial pistons is available in a wide variety of configurations, from base-mounted to tank-mounted, from single to tandem set-ups, either open or silenced. Regardless of the set-up, you can enjoy a high-performance unit with a low operational speed, excellent cooling features and top-notch components, such as a heavy cast iron cylinder, solid ribbed aluminium cylinder heads and high-capacity cooling. In brief, the BL - BH - BK pistons form a range of versatile, performance units, which are easy in both use and maintenance.