Rollair 150E/150-220 and Rollair 150V-180V-240V
Improved and lasting efficiency combined with reliability in a gear-driven range with oil injected screw technology.
- Advanced and intelligent control system monitors and manages all the operating settings of the compressors
- Gear drive with flex-coupling and anti-vibration dampers absorbs the vibrations transmitted in the drive and increases the lifetime
- Large cooling capacity with variable speed drive fans and aluminium type cooler to operate in demanding conditions
- State-of-the-art element results in improved efficiency and increased lifetime
- Variable speed fan adapts to the operating conditions of the machines, resulting in improved efficiency and reliability (except Rollair 150E/150V)
- Highly effective three-stage oil separation system: cyclonic forces, weight of the oil and oil separator with large surface
- The variable speed machines are specifically designed with the most excellent drives to reduce energy costs and assure easy maintenance
The Worthington Creyssensac Rollair 150E/150-220 and Rollair 150V-180V-240V range of high-end gear-driven units has been developed for the most demanding applications around the world. The range includes three fixed-speed models: 150, 180, 220, and three variable speed models: 150, 180, 240. With the robust design, state-of-the-art drive train and variable speed drive fans, they offer an excellent combination of performance and reliability. The advanced, intelligent control system allows you to manage your unit. In addition, the variable-speed machines (except Rollair 150V) come with two smaller frequency drives instead of a single large one, making them easier to maintain and offering a more balanced drive load.